Commercial Building Inspections are crucial all the way through the project, from materials scrutiny before construction to the concluding stages. Don’t leave your new commercial building’s condition to chance. Be sure to get only the best inspecting your building thoroughly.
While home purchase deals with a large degree of emotion, commercial real estate purchases deal with investment. We offer commercial property inspections service to save you from a huge expenditure that might occur in near future. With a commercial inspection, we are looking at increasing the life spans of five major essentials: electrical, plumbing, HVAC and roofing.
Types of Commercial Building Inspections We Offer:
[su_list icon=”icon: home” icon_color=”#ffcc00″]
- General Building Inspections: We assess the structural condition; perform basic checks on plumbing and electrical systems and other necessary inspections.
- Detailed Plumbing and Energy Reports: A more focused look on water and electrical consumption of a building and recommending ways to eliminate wastage and to improve utility usage efficiency.
- Infrared and Thermal Image Scans: Inspection is done with the use of a thermal device that can detect excess moisture, electrical problems, energy wasting areas and heat-related problems like damaged insulation.
Why Choose US for Your Commercial Property Inspections?
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#ffcc00″]
- We have over 30 years of industry experience. We have conducted thousands of property inspections in Florida helping us to be more skilled in what we do.
- Our commercial building inspector, William Reardon qualified to perform a thorough commercial property inspection.
- We are expert in examining all aspects of heating and air conditioning systems, plumbing and electrical systems, roof, foundation, attic and visible insulation, walls, doors, windows and all visible structures.
- We provide you with the most in-depth inspection report so that you can quickly flip to areas of immediate concern.