Commercial Building Inspection
conof Commercial Building Inspection
Precise Home inspections will provide a report that will uncover any unsafe conditions during the commercial building inspection. Safety is the most important part of the inspection.
While home purchase deals with a large degree of emotion, commercial real estate purchases deal with investment. We offer commercial property inspections service to save you from a huge expenditure that might occur in near future. With a commercial inspection, we are looking at increasing the life spans of five major essentials: electrical, plumbing, HVAC and roofing.
Types of Commercial Building Inspections We Offer:
- General Building Inspections: We assess the structural condition; perform basic checks on plumbing and electrical systems
- Detailed Plumbing and Energy Reports: A more focused look on water and electrical consumption of a building and recommending ways to eliminate wastage and to improve utility usage efficiency.
- Infrared and Thermal Image Scans: Inspection is done with the use of a thermal device that can detect excess moisture, electrical problems, energy wasting areas and heat-related problems like damaged insulation.
Why Choose US for Your Commercial Property Inspections?
- We have over 30 years of industry experience. We have conducted thousands of property inspections in Florida helping us to be more skilled in what we do.
- Our commercial building inspector, William Reardon qualified to perform a thorough commercial property inspection.
- We are expert in examining all aspects of heating and air conditioning systems, plumbing and electrical systems, roof, foundation, attic and visible insulation, walls, doors, windows and all visible structures.
- We provide you with the most in-depth inspection report so that you can quickly flip to areas of immediate concern.